29th November 2021
We, the undersigned communist and workers parties, on the International Day for Solidarity with the Palestinian people, call to end the ongoing Israeli occupation of all Occupied Palestinian and Arab lands, and the establishment of the Independent Palestinian State on the borders of June 4th, 1967, with East Jerusalem as its capital, as well as implementing a solution to the Refugees issue in accordance with the UN resolution 194. We express our support of the Palestinian political detainees and prisoners and of their fight for freedom and call for the immediate release of all political detainees and prisoners.
We condemn the Israeli government’s policies of occupation and settlements, and the continuous dismantling of the geographical continuity of the future Palestinian state’s sovereign lands, and all the imperialist and Zionist machinations aiming at eliminating the Palestinian cause. We demand the immediate dismantling of all Israeli illegal settlements and the Apartheid Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
We denounce the long-term US Administration’s support to the Israeli war and occupation policies, the hypocritical attitude of the EU of equating the victims with the perpetrators, and we denounce the escalation witnessed since its aggregation less than 6 months ago; escalation in the settlers’ daily aggression and attacks of civilians, farmers, and activists to break the spirit of the Palestinian popular resistance.
We support the just fight of the people of occupied Jerusalem, in Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan, and we denounce the machinations to uproot them from their homes and lands.
We condemn the reactionary Arab regimes’ normalization with Israel, fostered by the US and the imperialist machinations in the region. These are not peace agreements, but a validation of Israel and the US’s policies to more resource exploitation and military and economic hegemony in the region.
We condemn the continuous Israeli aggression on Syria and Lebanon, and its involvement in undermining their sovereignty. We condemn the joint military maneuvers, between Israel, Turkey, Greece, and Cyprus, and most recently several Gulf countries, coordinated by NATO and mean to terror the peoples of the region, and guard the imperialist interests adding new sources of conflict in the wider region.
The parties undersigned denounce the latest escalation of outlawing the 6 Human Rights organizations, and the continuing Israeli occupation and all atrocities against all economic, political, and democratic rights of the Palestinian people.
- Communist Party of Australia
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Brazilian Communist Party
- Communist Party of Britain
- Communist Party of Canada
- Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
- Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia
- Communist Party in Denmark
- French Communist Party
- German Communist Party
- Communist Party of Greece
- Communist Party of India [Marxist]
- Iraq Communist Party
- Communist Party of Kurdistan-Iraq
- Tudeh Party of Iran
- Workers Party of Ireland
- Communist Party of Israel
- Jordanian Communist Party
- Socialist Movement of Kazakhstan
- Communist Party of Luxembourg
- Communist Party of Mexico
- Communist Party of Pakistan
- Palestinian People’s Party
- Paraguayan Communist Party
- Philippines Communist Party [PKP 1930]
- Portuguese Communist Party
- Communists of Serbia
- New Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Communist Party of the Workers of Spain
- Communists of Catalonia
- Communist Party of Swaziland
- Communist Party of Sweden
- Communist Party of Turkey
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Communist Party of USA
- Communist Front (Italy)